I read there are several types of surgeries that a surgeon may do on Kiebock's disease. If this is true, which doctors do which procedures and how do you know which one you surgeon may use?
If you have any questions about upcoming surgery, asking your own surgeon is the only way to get the right answer from the right person. If there are several ways to treat a particular problem or condition, doctors take into account not only the condition of their patient and what may be right for them, but their own comfort level with various procedures, what equipment is available and what they feel is the best procedure.